httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject David
Date Wed, 22 May 1996 10:41:54 GMT

> I phoned the Dept. of Astronomy at Cambridge University last week (where he
> used to be). They said he had left in January and was
> now working "in industry" somewhere in Cambridge. They would not
> be any more specific.

> Ben.

Oh well, now we know. I'm surprised he hasn't at least pinged the
list to say he'd be out of reach for a while or permanently.
I guess he's not doing web related work or he'd still be here.

Someone (Alexei or Ben) showed an interest in taking over the proxy
code. Is this still the case?

"Apache will never have a proxy server"
                         ^
                       working

?

rob
--
The rumor is that Jack Kevorkian has setup a Windows-NT users group.