httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject htpasswd (fwd)
Date Wed, 22 May 1996 14:06:51 GMT

not acked.

Sender: ulf@NS.Contrib.Com
Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 15:34:51 +0200
From: Ulf Schleth <ulf@contrib.com>
To: apache-bugs@apache.org
Subject: htpasswd

hi,

im sorry, but i cant solve my little problem. i downloaded the binary
version of apache for freebsd (2.1.0). anything is okay, BUT i can't
compile the .../support directory in the ditribution file. especially i
need the htpasswd binary, of course. but i can't get it. if you could
helb me, that 'd be nice. here is what gcc says:

{206} ulf@flux.thing.de ~/test/apache_1.0.0/support > make
gcc -g htpasswd.c -o htpasswd
htpasswd.c: In function `add_password':
htpasswd.c:87: warning: passing arg 1 of `strd' makes pointer from
integer without a cast
htpasswd.c:88: warning: passing arg 2 of `strcmp' makes pointer from
integer without a cast
htpasswd.c:96: Undefined symbol `_crypt' referenced from text segment
*** Error code 1
Stop.

thanks in advance,
ulf.

--
 ulf schleth, elisabethkirchstr. 16, 10115 berlin, fon 0172-3004568
         fax +49-30-44336615, ulf@thing.de ulf@contrib.com

----- End of forwarded message from Ulf Schleth -----

--
Rob Hartill (robh@imdb.com)