httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: push push
Date Mon, 20 May 1996 21:59:11 GMT

> > It's all gone horribly quiet. So here's something to stir the
> > waters..
> >
> > Can someone who knows what they're doing create a tarfile
> > from the current CVS snapshot and call it 1.1b3 for everyone
> > to play with. If it doesn't cause any new problems by Friday,
> > I vote we release it. The usual voting rules apply, so another
> > two people need to give this the okay.
> >
> > I think we can then then aim to make 1.1b4 the full release (1.1)
> > within a month or so.
>
> Are you the same Rob Hartill that was complaining about only being
> able to get 4 hours sleep a day?  Are you on STEROIDS or something?

no, that was definitely the other Rob Hartill.

If you reread the above, I was delegating the work.. it
doesn't cost me any ZzzZz's if someone else does all the work :-)

I'm not on steroids, I'm on Heineken... damn shame the yanks
aren't cultured like wot we is and have real cider.

This weekend is a holiday (pffft) weekend in the. Let's celebrate
with a new beta. I'll drink to that.

rob