httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Tromey <tro...@creche.cygnus.com>
Subject Re: Suggested changes
Date Thu, 16 May 1996 22:02:16 GMT
Rasmus> It is a bit irritating that the Apache conf.h file uses
Rasmus> HAVE_MMAP to determine whether it should include sys/mman.h.
Rasmus> HAVE_* is the standard naming mechanism for autoconf-generated
Rasmus> configure scripts and in the case of the mmap() call, there
Rasmus> are systems out there that have mmap but do not have the
Rasmus> sys/mman.h header file.

As part of my "autoconfiscation" of Apache, I changed all the internal
macro names to conform to Autoconf's expectations.  I imagine I'll do
this again when I move to 1.1.  I'm still not sure exactly when that
is going to happen.  Hopefully by the end of this month, but (as usual
:-) things are a little confused right now.

Tom
--
tromey@cygnus.com                 Member, League for Programming Freedom