httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject WWW Form Bug Report: "HTTP connection closed before all data transfer complete." on OTHER:SVR4/386 (fwd)
Date Wed, 15 May 1996 22:27:31 GMT

not acked.

From: ichikawa@hv.epson.co.jp
To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
Date: Tue May 14 22:51:02 1996
Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "HTTP connection closed before all data transfer complete."
on OTHER:SVR4/386

Submitter: ichikawa@hv.epson.co.jp
Operating system: OTHER:SVR4/386, version: 4
Version of Apache Used: apache-1.0.5
Extra Modules used:
URL exhibiting problem:

Symptoms:
--
I use apache-1.0.5 to construct our web site.
But http connection has closed before all data transfer are not completed.

So , I add below code to http_main.c. Line 935.

Is that right?

#ifdef SVR4
    {
        struct linger sl;
        sl.l_onoff = 1;
        sl.l_linger = 600; /* currently ignored anyway */
        /* this should check error status, but it's not crucial */
        if((setsockopt(sd, SOL_SOCKET, SO_LINGER, (char*)&sl, sizeof(sl))) == -1
){
          perror("setsockopt");
          fprintf(stderr,"httpd: could not set socket option SO_KEEPALIVE\n");
          exit(1);
        }

    }
#endif

--
  Tatsuya Ichikawa at ESD , Nagano , Japan.
--

Backtrace:

----- End of forwarded message from ichikawa@hv.epson.co.jp -----

--