httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sam...@c2.org
Subject Re: Ad on the www.apache.site? (fwd)
Date Mon, 13 May 1996 19:19:30 GMT

> I agree and disagree.... we can use the money to register the apache
> group as a non-for-profir organization, and trademark our logos.

	I think it is more an issue of time rather than money as far
as the difficulty involved in incorporating the apache group as a
nonprofit.
	I'd be happy to put in the money required to register as a
nonprofit, do the trademarks, etc. It would only be about $1000 or so.
The time to actually get it done, on the other hand, is a different
issue.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-601-9777x3
http://www.c2.net/ (or login as "guest")		sameer@c2.net