httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject mod_imap config directives
Date Sun, 12 May 1996 10:17:54 GMT
Has anyone gotten the mod_imap config directives (ImapMenu, ImapDefault,
ImapBase) to work? If so, how are they used? I've tried all sorts of
places to put these in my config files, but, for instance, I never see
ImapBase prepended to the link I get back from the server if I make it
a specific URL.

Also, is it the client which must interpret "" (the default ImapBase)
as the current URL prefix (i.e., httpd://thehostimon/)?

I was sorta suprised that the module didn't just send a Location: header,
but I'm only moderately deep into the protocols so far.

Randy?

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
		-- Wernher von Braun