httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <>
Subject cutting names
Date Thu, 09 May 1996 03:38:51 GMT

Okay, I have the latest and greatest snap shot... the log file still seems
to cut off the name of the system, every once in a while, and usually the
same system.

My NT workstation is, all I getin the log is 'mis'.
My PPP connection from home is, but all I get is 'awm'.

I'm gonna remove the cookie module, and see what happens til tommorrow

I propose to hold off the release of b3 til we figure out where this problem

                                        | Aram Mirzadeh
I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol| MIS Manager
that some thinkle peep I am.            | Qosina Corp.
It's just the drunker I sit here the    |
longer I get.                           |
                			| Apache httpd -

View raw message