httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: 1.1b3
Date Wed, 08 May 1996 09:37:52 GMT
 
> > +1 on this new beta. We'll need another for signal fixing and any other
> > actual bugs seen, unless we'd rather wait for those changes before 1.1b3.
> 
> I don't see much point in doing a release with known bugs in it.

This has come up before (many months ago). My opinion is that if
there are known bug fixes then a release should wait for them, but
not necessarily the other way around, i.e. a release needn't wait for
a bug fix to appear if it's generally heading in the right direction.

If we're talking of a couple of days, then yes, we should wait. If it's
going to take longer then release something better to fill the gap.


Mime
View raw message