httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: 1.1b3
Date Wed, 08 May 1996 14:52:09 GMT
Rob Hartill liltingly intones:

> Time to roll out 1.1b3

Time, also, to get some automated bug list scenario working, a la FreeBSD.
It will make it lots easier to pick something to fix, and know when it's
been done. Drive it offa da CVS logs, I'd guess. I may have time this
weekend to do this.

On another note:

MSIE scares me. On pages w/lots of graphics, it can spin forever, even
though the server has successfully delivered all the content and closed
all the connections. MSIE just never notices. Ugh. I spent last night
verifying that, so I still have to look at the imagemap on virtual host
weirdness.

+1 on this new beta. We'll need another for signal fixing and any other
actual bugs seen, unless we'd rather wait for those changes before 1.1b3.

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
"I have a very firm grasp on reality!  I can reach out and strangle it
any time!"