httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Tromey <tro...@cygnus.com>
Subject Re: require-client functionality
Date Tue, 07 May 1996 18:12:04 GMT
Chuck> Aside: No one on this list has or plans to get 2.x Unixware to
Chuck>        test on, unless Cygnus does. I have to cut test
Chuck>        releases, find a user to test 'em on, and try to figure
Chuck>        out what happened from their reports.

I don't think we currently have a Unixware 2.x machine -- only a 1.x
machine.  I've heard we are going to upgrade it, however.  When that
happens I'll be able to run tests on it.  We are also working on an
automated test suite for Apache (the rawest beginnings of one should
be available soon -- I'll send a note to the list when it is ready.
By "raw" I mean that it will only check to see if Apache runs, and not
much more), so doing this testing won't even be very difficult.

Tom