httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: strange one
Date Sat, 04 May 1996 17:50:45 GMT

> On Sat, 4 May 1996, Aram Mirzadeh wrote:
>

> > Okay,  this is getting weird... I've been unable to connect to hyperreal
> > after about 6pm for about 3 days now... but I still get mail from the list
> > after this time...  Is this sprintlink that keeps going up and down, or is
> > it me?
>
> This would be really bad...since we both use UUNET.  If it seems slow,
> please call me at 415.278.5650.  We can try and track this down as it
> happens.
>
> Currently we rarely go over 30% net utilization at any time.

I should have saved my traceroute from last night... it only happens at night
( for the past 3 nights anyway )  I was getting to Sprintlink and getting a
!H hangup on one of their T3-gws'.   What TZ are you in?

I'm at (516)473-9318, but most of the time it's going to be busy, I use it
to dialup to work ( 28.8 ppp ) you can ping it to see if I'm there..
206.64.187.201 ( awm-p.qosina.com ).

<Aram>
--

			       Aram Mirzadeh