httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: mod_status.c patch
Date Sat, 04 May 1996 04:24:34 GMT
Jim Jagielski liltingly intones:

> ...cleanup stuff edited...
>
> Well, I think the "controversial" counters are a good idea, the more
> I think about it... How about if I add them to the code and then have
> Chuck clean-up the table output ?
>
> After all... it's not really a _new_ feature <g>

Jim, this is the wildest and wooliest cooperative effort I've ever been
in, and I wouldn't give it up unless I got vetoed off this list. X386
was never this much fun. 8^) Thanks for the http_main.c, it looks
great, and you've been deeper in there than I.

Our patches crossed in transit, so I'll take your latest, do up the
tidying, and we'll call it a wrap, perhaps. Somehow I suspect Brian
contrived this whole thing when he started encrypting his mail
attachments. 8^) This was *his* idea, and Mark's original module.

Apologies to the group for the volume here. Please bear with us for one
more round, and we will return you to your regularly scheduled development
and bug fixing. 1.1 is definitely looking like a formidable release.

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
Let us live!!!
Let us love!!!
Let us share the deepest secrets of our souls!!!

You first.