httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sam...@c2.org
Subject Re: Apache Book (fwd)
Date Sat, 04 May 1996 01:27:36 GMT
	This guy sent me private mail. He's a reseller for Stronghold
on NeXTStep. I was awfully surprised when he mailed me that. I really
hope his reseller status didn't make whoever commissioned this book
think he actually was an Apache Group person.
	sigh. I apologize for any thing I might have done which has
precipitated this.

	I'm going to ask him why his publisher picked him to write
"The Authoritative Apache Book". He isn't even a writer, he's a
NeXTSTEP programmer.

	(Hm, perhaps this #1 stuff isn't all its cracked up to be)
--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-601-9777x3
http://www.c2.net/ (or login as "guest")		sameer@c2.net