httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: mod_status.c patch
Date Fri, 03 May 1996 23:31:55 GMT
Chuck Murcko wrote:

> Rob Hartill liltingly intones:
>
> > Can you please add some '\n's to the HTML source of the table.. nothing
> > worse than looking at HTML source that requires a browser 40 feet wide :-)
> >
> Sorry about that. Sure, not a Hard Thing, unless Jim would rather. It's my
> mess; I might as well clean it up.

Chuck, be my guest... I'm a little swamped and you seem much better able
to do table stuff than me :) :)

> I'll send up a patch later. Unless I get the CVS stuff working from home,
> SOCKSified.
>
> Maybe the contoversial counters should be a config file option. Hmm...
> Well, that's stuff for 1.2, I guess.

Well, I think the "controversial" counters are a good idea, the more
I think about it... How about if I add them to the code and then have
Chuck clean-up the table output ?

After all... it's not really a _new_ feature <g>