httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject Not a bug, just a suggestion! (fwd)
Date Fri, 03 May 1996 22:45:54 GMT

not acked

Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 15:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mark Mazur <mark@opencad.com>
To: apache-bugs@apache.org
Subject: Not a bug, just a suggestion!

Hello.

I LOVE the new imap module!  I have one suggested improvement.

If I choose "unformatted" menus, I would like to be able to set the <TITLE>.
I would think that this would be the "correct" behaviour since the "unformatted"
mode should give the user maximum control.

I have made a trivial patch to do it.  I have run this for two weeks now with no
problems.

It is at ftp://hyperreal.com/httpd/incoming/mod_imap_titlepatch

Thanks,

Mark Mazur
OpenCAD International, Inc.
----- End of forwarded message from Mark Mazur -----