httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: mod_status.c patch
Date Fri, 03 May 1996 22:38:35 GMT
Rob Hartill liltingly intones:

> > Here's my take on Chuck's patches for mod_status.c. It assumes that the
> > http_main.c "patch" isn't included and that we still have just child and
> > slot counters available. If there's desire, I'll add in per-connection
> > counters as well.
> >
> > Also folded in is the sprintf() return value workaround... Basically we
> > just call sprintf() and then use strlen() instead of relying on sprintf
> > to return the # of chars copied.
>
> it looks much cleaner to me.
> remind me, is there a fallback option for no tables?

Yes. Use ?notable. Multiple options work now, so you can drive it from a
form, if you like.

> Can you please add some '\n's to the HTML source of the table.. nothing
> worse than looking at HTML source that requires a browser 40 feet wide :-)

Sorry about that. Sure, not a Hard Thing, unless Jim would rather. It's my
mess; I might as well clean it up.

I'll send up a patch later. Unless I get the CVS stuff working from home,
SOCKSified.

Maybe the contoversial counters should be a config file option. Hmm...
Well, that's stuff for 1.2, I guess.

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
If only one could get that wonderful feeling of accomplishment without
having to accomplish anything.