httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject Apache Book (fwd)
Date Fri, 03 May 1996 21:32:17 GMT

Considering Brian's book, I'll leave this un-acked for the
moment.

In theory there should be some pocket money in this for someone
on this list to act as technical advisor.

-=-=-

Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 16:19:31 -0500 (CDT)
From: Alberto Ricart <alberto@hydrogen.smartsoft.com>
To: apache-bugs@mail.apache.org
Cc: Alberto Ricart <alberto@hydrogen.smartsoft.com>
Subject: Apache Book

Hi,

I have been retained to write a book about Apache. And would like to
expand the sparse documentation to about 800 pages. This would be a
great opportunity to expand awareness on Apache.

I would like to have a contact within your group that could serve as
a technical contact for information verification purposes, (specially
for the features that are to be introduced on the new 1.1 version of the
software) - And to describe other things that may not be documented on
the software at all.

The focus of the book is a SysAdmin. So it will take the novice from
0 to 100 as well as provide extensive information useful for the more
experienced Web Administrators.

If you need more information, please drop me a line at:
alberto@AccessLINK.COM

Alberto Ricart
accessLINK, inc. / SmartSoft, Inc.
N70 W6340 Bridge Rd.