httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <>
Subject Re: Yay or Nay to mod_info?
Date Fri, 03 May 1996 15:05:35 GMT liltingly intones:
> Was mod_info (the module information module) of any interest here?
> As suggested, I added an index to the top of the listing, but kept the
> order the same as that is the order that the server will pass things
> to the modules in.  Can still be seen at:
> If there is interest, it would be nice to get the small Configure script
> patch that it requires into 1.1 so that it will be easier to install for
> people.  The patch is still the same and sitting in the mod_info.tar.gz
> file in httpd/incoming on
It's small, and it's useful. Maybe not right after a build, but three months
later when someone says "Can that server do blahblahblah?", and the build
tree has changed beyond recognition. Not that any of us do that. 8^)

Chuck Murcko	N2K Inc.	Wayne PA
And now, on a lighter note:
Time flies like an arrow
Fruit flies like a banana