httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.org>
Subject Re: Apache on OSF/1
Date Thu, 02 May 1996 22:08:52 GMT

> Does ApacheSSL-US have 64bit support?  I'm planning on running ApacheSSL
> as soon as I can get my hands on an RSA number - probably going to start
> it on a Compaq 486, but once business picks up it will definitely be
> running on an Alpha (might even start it off on an Alpha Station 400).

	Like I said, it works, but I personally haven't run it in a
production setting.

> As well, is there any fix for the current original situation?  Seems like
> I lose my Web server every few hours - and most mornings, it dies
> completely, to the point where I have to kill all processes, and restart
> the daemon.

	People on the apachessl-users list had misconfigured servers
and their ScoreboardFile directives were pointed at the same
location. This caused the error you describe..
	Can't think of anything else.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-601-9777x3
http://www.c2.net/ (or login as "guest")		sameer@c2.net