httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.org>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "Auth Basic Passwords cannot start with a ':'" on Linux (fwd)
Date Thu, 02 May 1996 00:24:30 GMT
	This is the same problem that happened with the multiple args
to a script: /cgi-bin/test?4+5++5 which I had fixed.

	To fix this replace the call to getword() with the function I
wrote, getword_nulls().

> Make sense.  I also had the problem, but I just made the password a legal one.
> Is ':' a legal character?
>
> No ack sent.
>
> <Aram>
>

> > Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "Auth Basic Passwords cannot start with a ':'" on
Linux

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-601-9777x3
http://www.c2.net/ (or login as "guest")		sameer@c2.net