httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject WWW Form Bug Report: "Auth Basic Passwords cannot start with a ':'" on Linux (fwd)
Date Thu, 02 May 1996 00:16:15 GMT

Make sense.  I also had the problem, but I just made the password a legal one.
Is ':' a legal character?

No ack sent.

<Aram>

--
                                        | Aram Mirzadeh
I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol| MIS Manager
that some thinkle peep I am.            | Qosina Corp.
It's just the drunker I sit here the    | http://www.qosina.com/~awm/
longer I get.                           | awm@qosina.com