httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Skolnick <cl...@organic.com>
Subject Re: Apache on CD
Date Mon, 29 Apr 1996 01:46:11 GMT

We have a burner here at Organic and can make a master...let's get the
ball rolling on this.  I think it is an excellent idea.  Anyone have any
contacts at Walnut Creek?

--
Cliff Skolnick                                      cliff@organic.com

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759