httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Skolnick <cl...@organic.com>
Subject Re: released
Date Mon, 22 Apr 1996 21:00:26 GMT

We have not even given the go on our internal servers here:

1) Host name still getting chopped

2) every once and a while (we use multiviews) we will get a directory
listing instead of the index.html file.  I can seem to find a patter to
this...

Cliff

--
Cliff Skolnick                                      cliff@organic.com

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759