httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Re: htdigest?
Date Mon, 22 Apr 1996 02:01:42 GMT

I was waiting to reply until I had more time to investigate the digest
module.  I suppose no matter what it would be Really Lame (tm) if the
digest module required a different type of data and we provided no
Obviously I'd be happier if it mined the info out of a DBM file and thus
dbmmanage would be tweaked to handle it (i.e., giving it an
"adddigestuser" command or something).

	Brian

brian@organic.com  |  We're hiring!  http://www.organic.com/Home/Info/Jobs/