httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mark J Cox <m...@ukweb.com>
Subject Re: my whack at better status output
Date Mon, 29 Apr 1996 07:49:40 GMT
On Sun, 28 Apr 1996, Brian Behlendorf wrote:
> 1) moved all the summary info to the top, slightly compressed the layout
> - this area could use some more attention.

This will make the status module more complex as it will have to make
two passes at the scoreboard (and things may change in the meantime) or
have to remember everything (blurgh).

> 2) used short TH's in the table for compression - legend at the bottom

It works fine in any table-supporting-browser.  I'm happy that tables
are a default as long as there is a "?notables" version that works fine on
the other browsers.

Mark