httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mark J Cox <m...@ukweb.com>
Subject Press Release (Re: PR & 1.1b1)
Date Wed, 03 Apr 1996 08:09:22 GMT
On Mon, 18 Mar 1996, Brian Behlendorf wrote:
> I've been talking to the predominant company which provides commercial-grade
> support for freeware about Apache, and they'll probably be more ready to
> announce their support packages in a few weeks, and including them,
> ukweb, and a couple other companies which provide commercial support on a
> press release would probably be a really good thing too.  Maybe in that
> release we can announce ApacheNT too.  :)

Heres my draft... Mark.
--

> version of their server, which Kosut promises will have "more new
> features than you can shake a stick at."

Apache is now being backed by full commercial support by a number of
companies.  Mark Cox, Technical Director of UK Web Ltd., commented
"Sometimes organisations are hesitant to use unsupported software, but
with commercial support they can have the peace of mind they require"

[MORE QUOTES]