httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject htdigest?
Date Mon, 22 Apr 1996 01:40:03 GMT
Hi.

About a week ago, I sent a mail to his list including a file,
htdigest.c, that I would like to be included in Apache 1.1b1. I
requested that it be so, even though a feature freeze had been
established, since it is required for the use of digest
authentication.

At any rate, I have seen no responses to that mail. Am I to take that
to mean you're all enamoured with the idea? Or does it mean you don't
think it's even worthy of response? Anyone?

P.S. To whomever builds the release version of 1.1b1, don't forget to
change the SERVER_VERSION define in httpd.h

Alexei Kosut <akosut@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Lefler on IRC, DALnet <http://www.dal.net/>