httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: draft 3
Date Tue, 02 Apr 1996 00:33:44 GMT
On Mon, 1 Apr 1996, Randy Terbush wrote:

> Alexei's quote is well worded with exception of the Netscape comment.
> I appreciate Rob McCool's comments from time to time and don't want
> to see this turn into a "them against us" thing.  After all, we are
> the leaders.... :-)

I agree. I think I meant that last part as a joke. And I certainly
don't want to incur the wrath of Netscape. For one thing, I imagine
they have high-priced lawyers. I don't :)

Oh, and I think a URL for the Netcraft survey might be appropriate. As
well as "Netcraft, NCSA and [whatever else] are trademarks of their
respective owners, and blah blah blah."

--

Alexei Kosut <akosut@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Lefler on IRC, DALnet <http://www.dal.net/>