httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: SetUID
Date Mon, 01 Apr 1996 08:09:06 GMT
On Sun, 31 Mar 1996, Randy Terbush wrote:

> I have implemented a feature which allows you to set the owner
> and group for CGI execution based on 'User' and 'Group' config
> parameters in the VirtualHost setup.
>
> I'm off to watch Nova and wanted to fire this at the group.
> Let me know what you think.

I'd like to, but the diff you included appears to be missing a file -
http_exec.c, which is referenced in the Makefile, but not
included. I'm guessing this includes the code related to setuid
execution, but I'd like to see it.

Thanks.

--

Alexei Kosut <akosut@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Lefler on IRC, DALnet <http://www.dal.net/>

    "Right. Fair. Decent. Either the person saying them believes in
     those concepts or not. If not, then those words mean that he's
     got somebody standing behind me with a knife in his hand. And if
     he *does* beleive them, then those words mean I'm going to win."

                                - From _Xenocide_, by Orson Scott Card