httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@madhaus.utcs.utoronto.ca
Subject Re: socket failed
Date Fri, 19 Apr 1996 14:48:41 GMT
> Can I suggest another parameter, which identifies the module, so we can do
> per-module log levels? This would be very handy for verbose logging (which
> I have a long-term ambition to add) along the lines of CERN - but done
> selectively. Very useful for debugging both code and complex
> configurations.

Yes, please.  My PHP module currently has more lines of C code than the
current Apache 1.1 code including all its modules.  Being able to set the
logging verbosity level would be essential when dealing with a monster module
like this.  Especially if you are debugging some other module and don't want
the 100K of debug junk from mod_php.

-Rasmus