httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p.richa...@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: Apache on CD
Date Mon, 29 Apr 1996 17:00:57 GMT

> > We have a burner here at Organic and can make a master...let's get the
> > ball rolling on this.  I think it is an excellent idea.  Anyone have any
> > contacts at Walnut Creek?
>
> 	I used to work there. I was talking with Jordan Hubbard about
> a bunch of stuff, including an Apache disc, I think. He said he was
> going to bring it up with the principals, but I think something came
> up. I'll ping him again.

If we decide to use WC to distribute an Apache cdrom I'd contact Jack
directly and discuss what they can offer us. Jordan's busy enough as it
is and we'd need to open a channel of communication directly with them
anyway.

  Email: p.richards@elsevier.co.uk
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 (0)1865 843155