httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject WWW Form Bug Report: "VirtualHosts > 123 breaks logresolve/MAXIMUM_DNS" on BSDI (fwd)
Date Mon, 29 Apr 1996 00:36:55 GMT

not acked

From: zaphod@nbn.com
To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
Date: Sun Apr 28 17:34:29 1996
Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "VirtualHosts > 123 breaks logresolve/MAXIMUM_DNS" on BSDI

Submitter: zaphod@nbn.com
Operating system: BSDI, version: 2.0.1
Version of Apache Used: 1.0.5
Extra Modules used: w/ & w/o mod_counter
URL exhibiting problem:

Symptoms:
--

Once the total number of VirtualHosts in conf/httpd.conf
exceeds 123, all access_logs (foreach virtual & for

I recently upgraded from 0.8.14 which had the same problem
to 1.0.5 and I am still encountering this bug.

Workaround: use the logresolve program in the support
directory to post-process the logs.
--

Backtrace:

----- End of forwarded message from zaphod@nbn.com -----