httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: ScriptAlias-like extensions for perl etc
Date Fri, 26 Apr 1996 21:22:20 GMT
On this same topic, you may also want to take a look at a Perl5
module called the "Event" module if I remember correctly. Offers
the ability to preload perl functions and execute them based on
a received event.

I've glanced at this for the same reason but have never worked
it up my priority list.

You'll find it at CPAN.