httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: WBCLI
Date Thu, 25 Apr 1996 01:23:09 GMT

> Sorry for the not-strictly-on-topic post, but this is
> both weird and new.
>
> Anyone noticed something going by the user agent of WBCLI?
> It's accounted for more than 5% of the hits to the HotWired
> front door over the past two days, it only comes from pair
> of Microsoft machine - 131.107.2.17 and jericho4.microsoft.com,
> it's not grabbing robots.txt, and it uses "WBCLI" as the
> referer.  Any ideas?

Funny I've had about 200 hits from 131.107.2.22, all on my apache
pages.  It can't be a robot, it hit the same page multiple times.

<Aram>
--
                                        | Aram Mirzadeh
I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol| MIS Manager
that some thinkle peep I am.            | Qosina Corp.
It's just the drunker I sit here the    | http://www.qosina.com/~awm/
longer I get.                           | awm@qosina.com