httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p.richa...@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: bug list
Date Wed, 24 Apr 1996 14:00:45 GMT

> This may be another good question for Laura if she has some experience
> with the "lay person's" bug reports.
>
> I'm not strongly positioned either way.

Do we really need any categories for the moment? I think we could just
file everything in the same place for now. We can always add categories
later.

> I am deeply mired in an attempt at departure from gainful employment.
> I can't give a lot of attention to this for at least another month.

I'm also swamped for the moment, if I get a chance before you do I'll
finish it up.

  Email: p.richards@elsevier.co.uk
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 (0)1865 843155