httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "msql.h missing from 1.1b1" on Solaris 2.x (fwd)
Date Wed, 24 Apr 1996 13:05:56 GMT

msql.h is part of the mSQL distribution. If you don't have mSQL
installed on your system, then you probably don't want to enable
this module. You'll need to add a '-I' argument to CFLAGS to
point the compiler at the location of your mSQL includes, and
add a '-L' argument to LDFLAGS in order to link the mSQL library
that will also be needed. Don't forget to add '-lmsql' to the
EXTRA_LIBS define as well.