httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p.richa...@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: bug list
Date Wed, 24 Apr 1996 13:04:22 GMT

> gnats is built and installed on taz in /usr/local/gnats if I
> remember correctly. There was some discrepancy between Paul
> and I about configuration issues and little response from
> others, so that's where I left it.

Did we?

Ohh I remember what I said now, I didn't like the way you set up the
categories because they were based on files. Maybe you've changed you
opinion :-)

I think my case is stronger now since new files get added all the time and
anyway, file layout is not static, files can be merged or deleted. The
categories should be based on functionality.

FreeBSD uses the GNU gnats system and it works fine. There are some
html tools so I've heard that make submitting reports and viewing the db
nicer. FreeBSD has a pretty crude cgi script for viewing bug reports.

Do you want to finish setting it up?

  Email: p.richards@elsevier.co.uk
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 (0)1865 843155