httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject 1.0.5?
Date Tue, 23 Apr 1996 02:05:16 GMT

Ammm... Anyone who why we still have /export/pub/httpd/ on hyperreal?  It
may confuse people... Especially since they may have it hard linked... or
dumb people like me, who have been mirroring the wrong directory for about
2 months now... DUH!  I was wondering why I wasn't getting 1.0.5.  That
deserves a slap.

And some of the binaries are a little behind here..  I wasn't that much better
but I compiled and put 1.0.5 up there, ELF only... std modules+cookie and dbm.

aux	1.0.0
bsdi1.1	missing
bsdi2.0	1.0.0
freebsd 1.0.0
hpux	1.0.2
irix 	1.0.2
netbsd	1.0.2
solaris	1.0.0
sunos	1.0.2
unixware1.0.2

<Aram>

--
Aram Mirzadeh					awm@qosina.com
Apache httpd team member			awm@apache.org

       An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.
           Welcome to the next Generation: LINUX