httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject API change?
Date Sun, 21 Apr 1996 00:24:12 GMT

I'm working on a module project that is generating quite an
assortment of screen information. I'm finding that I would like
a way for one of the modules to act as a lead module to the
other modules I am writing, dynamically changing the interface
generated by the lead module based on what accessory modules
are loaded.

It seems that it would be nice to have a vendor registration
field for the API which would allow a lead module like this to
do an inventory of other modules with the same vendor info.

Is there another way of doing this that I don't know about?