httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <hart...@ooo.lanl.gov>
Subject Re: duh (was: palloc() not working as expected... )
Date Thu, 18 Apr 1996 15:43:38 GMT

> > I did not see another way to do this and will need to use it
> > often.
>
> 	I had a desire for it once as well. It should go in
> util_script.c or something.

If we're going to throw in some extra tools, how do people
feel about bundling the regexpr stuff from Tatu Ylonen that can be used
by Apache and/or user modules  ?

Sooner or later I think we'll need this anyway, so now's as good a
time as any to bit the bullet.

-=-=-=

/*

regexpr.c

Author: Tatu Ylonen <ylo@ngs.fi>

Copyright (c) 1991 Tatu Ylonen, Espoo, Finland

Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software
and its documentation is hereby granted without fee, provided that the
above copyright notice appears in all source code copies, the name of
Tatu Ylonen is not used to advertise products containing this software
or a derivation thereof, and all modified versions are clearly marked
as such.

=-=-=-=

It has been modified by Howard Fear to be Apache friendly

/*
 * Modfied by Howard Fear for inclusion into apache.
 *    Specifically changed malloc's to pallocs
 */