httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject Thanks (fwd)
Date Thu, 18 Apr 1996 02:15:01 GMT

Looks like some reporter has written something stupid in our favour...

Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 08:53:02 +0700
To: <robh@imdb.com>
From: Mongkol Lieogayasuwan <mongkol@mozart.inet.co.th>
Subject: Thanks

Thursday April 18th 1996

Dear Mr.Hartill,

Thank you very much for taking time to respond to what must have seemed a
foolish request on my part.

My mistake in thinking that Apache was a new kind of browser in replacement
for Mosaic and Netscape, stems from a very misleading article in the local
English language press:

'It's official. Apache has overtaken Netscape', reads the headline. Within
the article, it is implied that both Mosaic and Netscape as both outmoded,
in terms of browser efficiency, by Apache.

Again, my sincere thanks for replying to me so very promptly.

Kind regards,

<mongkol@mozart.inet.co.th>