httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sam...@c2.org
Subject netscape keepalive windoze bug
Date Thu, 04 Apr 1996 22:06:58 GMT
	Could someone point me out to a webserver running apache
keepalive that makes the netscape windoze client hang? I'd like to
forward it on to my friend at Netscape who asked about it.
	(I've noticed that the best way to get a bug fixed was to talk
to him rather than wait for the -bugs mail to netscape to be acted
upon. I probably could have used this knowledge while I was at SGI,
but why should SGI benefit when they're just paying me like a serf ;-)

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-601-9777x3
http://www.c2.net/ (or login as "guest")		sameer@c2.net