httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Richards <p.richa...@elsevier.co.uk>
Subject Re: released
Date Thu, 04 Apr 1996 10:30:54 GMT

> 	I sent to a number of press contacts that I have. Should I
> post to newsgroups? Which ones are appropriate?

I was quite happy with that last release but I'm not so happy about
the decision to send it out.

You posted the last draft at about 9 your time, there was a single +1
from Rob Hartill and then you sent it out.

This is a worldwide group, there should be at least 24 hours allowed
for everyone involved to make their comments before things actually happen.

Not a problem this time but something to take note of.

  Email: p.richards@elsevier.co.uk
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 (0)1865 843155