httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brandon Long <bl...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: Process sizes
Date Thu, 04 Apr 1996 06:35:02 GMT
Last time, Randy Terbush uttered the following other thing:

> What are some of you seeing for process sizes?
>
> Running 1.0.x on SunOS-4.1.3 produces children at ~600K.
> Running 1.1bx on SunOS-5.5 produces children at ~1800K.
>
> I'm not completely confident in the version of 'top' running
> on the Solaris box.....

Doesn't Solaris do something funky with the process size listings?
Like include the shared library space and everything?

Brandon

--
 Brandon Long         "I think, therefore, I am confused." -- RAW
 HTTPd/SDG/NCSA	  I violated the Communications Decency Act ... or will.