httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: SIGPIPE and timeout on Solaris
Date Mon, 01 Apr 1996 14:35:22 GMT
I think the write stuff has changed significantly with the addition
of the buffered write code. One thing that seems to be a possible
difference on Solaris is that write() will return a number greater
than 0 on a blocked socket. This might be causing the problem.
I've tried several approaches to getting this to exit the write
loops with no success. I'll come back to it later.