httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Freilich <rfrei...@vertex.tor.hookup.net>
Subject Apache 1.0.3 and send timeouts
Date Thu, 07 Mar 1996 08:24:41 GMT

Earlier this evening I upgraded from Apache 1.0.0 to 1.0.3, mostly
because I wanted to get rid of the large amount of send timeouts I was
receiving.  Sure enough, there are no more send timeouts, however they
seem to have been replaced by "send lost connection to client" - any
comments/suggestions about this?

TIA.

System info:

Apache 1.0.3 Currently serving 808 Web sites, 151 of those are Virtual.
Compaq 486 DX2/66 (Becoming an Alpha Station this month)
BSDI 2.0.1 (Version number might not be correct) Becoming OSF1 this month.

--
E-mail: rfreilic@hookup.net	       HookUp Communication Corporation

******* The more things change, the more they stay the same... ********