httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mark J Cox <m...@ukweb.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src http_main.c
Date Fri, 29 Mar 1996 13:24:01 GMT
> S'funny... I never saw it before. Where exactly was it reviewed? Was a patch

I sent a message to new-httpd asking for people who wanted to look at
my patch.  I received two replies, and I gave the patches to both.  Ben
made a number of useful additions and suggestions and reviewed the result.

The difficulty in giving "patches" was that the patches had to be made to
the CVS version of Apache (too many changes to the core and buffering
and the like).

> Also, as mentioned before, I'm working on some minor patches that provides
> both numbers, at the cost of some little extra space in the scoreboard.

Yes, this is a useful solution that I support.  I'd also like to see part
of the current/last URL served amongst the data; did anyone finish a
patch for that?

Mark