httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mark J Cox <m...@ukweb.com>
Subject Re: mod_status?
Date Thu, 28 Mar 1996 15:19:12 GMT
> AddType application/x-httpd-status .status
>
> And I compiled with -DSTATUS_INSTRUMENTATION along with compiling in
> mod_status.c (last in the Configuration file ie. highest priority).

It isn't required to compile with -DSTATUS_INSTRUMENTATION.  If you don't
you will just get less information using the status module.

Try creating a .htaccess file somewhere that says
	AddType application/x-httpd-status status
and try that instead.

> It is just a logical
> placeholder used to make mod_status kick in and dump its stuff, right?

Yup, getting /anything.status will work

Mark

[ +1 to ErrorDocuments using FileInfo (thats +2 so far) ]