httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src mod_digest.c mod_proxy.c mod_userdir.c
Date Fri, 22 Mar 1996 19:25:01 GMT
On Fri, 22 Mar 1996, Paul Richards wrote:

> >      * UserDir public_html      -> ~bar/public_html/one/two.html
> >      * UserDir /usr/web         -> /usr/web/bar/one/two.html
> >   !  * UserDir /home/ * /www     -> /home/bar/www/one/two.html
> >   !  *  NOTE: theses ^ ^ space only added allow it to work in a comment, ignore
>
> This could be done more cleanly by moving the comments into an #ifdef

Hmm. Point.

> I still don't see a fix for the unused i variable in mod_proxy?

I only fixed the ones I either was responsible for or understood. I don't
understand the mod_proxy one well enough to fix it. David?

Regarding the changlog comment you made in another email, agreed. Sorry
about that.

--// Alexei Kosut // <akosut@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us> // Lefler on IRC --//
-----------------// <http://www.nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us/~akosut> -------//
"To get the full effect of Pat Buchanan's speeches, they should be
read in the original German." //--------------------------------------